Bloomberg Schedules Steve Jobs Version of Bloomberg West
Bloomberg announced that it’s doing a special Steve Jobs edition of Bloomberg West tonight…
BLOOMBERG TV: SPECIAL STEVE JOBS EDITION OF “BLOOMBERG WEST”
– 6PM ET/3PM PT –
Repeat 11pm ET/8pm PT
**Featuring Apple co-founders Steve Wozniak and Ron Wayne, Guy Kawasaki and Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff**
Tune into “Bloomberg West” tonight at 6pm ET/3pm PT for a special hour-long program hosted by Emily Chang and Cory Johnson on the future of Apple in the post-Steve Jobs era, and whether investors and consumers will embrace new Chief Executive Tim Cook. Cook is now at the helm of the world’s second most valuable company, and one of the best known brands in the world.
Apple co-founders Steve Wozniak and Ron Wayne will join Bloomberg TV for an exclusive joint interview to examine Steve Jobs’ unique legacy and worldwide impact. Wayne, who designed the first Apple logo, sold his 10% stake in the company just 11 days after it came into existence.
“Bloomberg West” will also feature interviews with:
- Guy Kawasaki, venture capitalist and a former marketing executive at Apple
– Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff
– Jay Elliott, former SVP of Apple Computer
– Bill Gurley, general partner at Benchmark Capital
– Leander Kahney, author of “The Cult of Mac, Cult of iPod, Inside Steve’s Brain”