Off to Indonesia where I will not lose any snorkels…I hope. Komodo, Lombok, and Bali await.
Blogging resumes September 16th. Longer if I…
• Go down in a plane crash.
• Get the bends.
• Have a heart attack while diving.
• Get stung by an Irukandji.
• Get kidnapped by Islamic fundamentalists.
• Get buried under volcanic ash.
• Get stung by a Box Jellyfish.
• Get busted for drugs that were planted in my luggage by smugglers.
• Contract malaria despite taking the pills.
• Contract typhoid despite taking the pills.
• Become shark bait.
• Get buried under rubble after a massive earthquake.
• Get swept away by a tsunami after a massive earthquake.
• Contract Japanese Encephalitis (I’m not paying $600 for a vaccination)
Diving is fun?