FBN Schedule Changes…
When Alexis Glick was “let go” from FBN, ICN said that there was talk of further changes to the FBN schedule. This morning those changes, starting next Monday, were revealed in an internal memo. The highlights…
- Imus will extend itself until just before the US markets open (9:20 am)
- Stuart Varney will be anchoring from 9:20 – 11 am.
- Brian Sullivan and Dagen McDowell will anchor from 11am-12pm.
- Cheryl Casone will continue at the 12pm hour as she had before.
- Brian Sullivan and Dagen McDowell will return from 1 to 2pm.
All other programming will stay as it is.
Update: TVNewser has the FBN press release which inlcluded more details on Varney’s new show called “Varney & Company”. Dang that was quick. I barely got this in under the wire. Need to get up earlier.
Obvious question: What has happened to Tom Sullivan? His bio is still on the FBN website but where is he?
Update: Sullivan still has his radio show but it appears he’s no longer an FBN anchor but an occasional contributor.